Voicemail is not working - no greeting message to leave a voicemail
CJCOLUMBUS

I have an Iphone 6s plus and when someone did call they were able to leave a voicemail - the greeting come on etc. Now, when someone calls it just rings and rings - voicemail not turning on and no recording greeting message. Please help. I do have the latest ISO version 11.1 software.

Thanks,

Curtis

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail is not working - no greeting message to leave a voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
CJCOLUMBUS,

We certainly want yout voicemail working properly. Let's look further into yours. Did you change devices at all or have you had the same 6s+? Did anything else change before this started happening: software updates, new apps, etc?

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CJCOLUMBUS

Christine, had the same phone no changes. It was working fine with apple ISO 10, but has not worked since I updated to ISO 11.1. I have tried everything online to get it to work and had other call from different phone and still voicemail will not pick up to leave a message.

Thanks,

Michael

0 Likes
CJCOLUMBUS

I also understand Verizon will be upgrading our iPhone voicemail starting tomorrow? Should I download the new update?

Michael

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CJCOLUMBUS, being able to have your voicemail for those to leave you messages is vital. I would suggest completing any update that is available for your voicemail or your device specifically.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CJCOLUMBUS

Nicole, my phone is updated and my voicemail on my Iphone 6s plus is still not working. I'm sure i'm not the only one that is having this problem. I still need your help? Can you please check into my phone and figure out my voicemail is not working? it's the [removed] number.

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that we get your voicemail working Cjcolumbus. I have sent you a private message so we can get started.
AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes