Voicemail is delayed by hours, sometimes even days or weeks
MichelleCO
Enthusiast - Level 1

For several months I have been contacting support about this issue. They always make a "test" call and of course that VM appears right away. Some of the "fixes" will work for a day or two, but then I will either learn of a voice message that wasn't delivered by some other means (like calling back a missed call) or a message will just appear (usually with other VM messages).

Resetting the network settings does not permanently fix this, nor does occassionally turing the phone off for a couple of minutes.

This is something Verizon needs to fix.

Labels (1)
Re: Voicemail is delayed by hours, sometimes even days or weeks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is several months too long to be experiencing this issue with your voicemail messages, MichelleCO. I do appreciate all of your efforts in attempting to get this fixed. Let’s find a permanent fix for this. Can you tell me more about what happens when you attempt to call your phone from another device and leave a voicemail message? Does this happen with all contacts, or only specific contacts? Can you share with me the nearest cross streets and city where you’re experiencing this issue?

JosephE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LASHENVY
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is the fix to this? Too many customers having same issue, I've missed very important voicemails due to this issue. TIRED OF 'FIXES' not solving this issue!! Galaxy S9

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my voicemail to keep me notified of important messages and want to ensure you can rely on your voicemail as well, LASHENVY. Let's take a closer look into this. Please tell us more about what's happening with your voicemail. When did this start? Does this happen with all voicemails? 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes