Voice mail box show full
drgray

No one can leave voice mail on my phone. I have cleared all of my messages.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voice mail box show full
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! Ensuring your voicemail can capture voice messages is essential. I'd like to help. When did this begin? When someone attempts to leave you a voicemail what error message do they hear, if any?

Chakia_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
METSFAN32659

Having the same problem! My voice mail box is empty but everyone tells me when they try to leave me a voice mail they say my mail box is full. Please help 

0 Likes
mpchats

I have been getting this same thing - voicemail box is full and no messages can be left. Only been happening this past month. I have plenty of data and my usage is low. I have cleared messages and voicemails that were saved. Still not working.

0 Likes
DMARONEY

I am having this same problem.   All voice mails have been deleted on my Iphone 6, but when people call me they still get the message that the mail box is full and they cannot leave me a message.   How do I fix this??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

METSFAN32659, we know the importance of being able to receive voicemail messages. I welcome the opportunity to assist with your mailbox full error. Currently, this is a known issue with iOS devices running iOS 12 or higher. A software fix will be coming up via a future update from Apple however a temporary workaround is available. Call your voicemail via *86 or call your own phone number from your iPhone. After you login with your VZW PIN number, the issue is corrected. If you've forgotten your PIN, you can reset it in your iPhone under Settints>Phone>Change Voicemail Password. I hope this information helps.

EbonyR_VZW

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mpchats, It's imperative that your voicemail works like it's supposed to. Let's find out what's going on and get this fixed. What happens when you dial *86 to access your voicemails? Do you also have the iPhone 6?

JoelR_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DMARONEY,

Being able to leave a voicemail on your device is fundamental, and I can understand how this would leave you concerned. You've got the right folks in your corner to assist with this message your callers get that your Voicemail is full. As of now, there is a known issue with Voicemail on Apple devices stating it is full, even though there is space to leave a message.

General remedies that have been suggested are to perform a soft reset (shown here: http://spr.ly/6608E5vAn). Don't worry; this won't delete any of your data, it just restarts your phone, kind of like rebooting a computer.

Also, you can use the instructions provided by my colleague EbonyR_VZW, a couple of messages before this one. I know this processed worked for my friend's iPhone, and I'm confident it can be a fix for you too. I would say it worked for me too, but I'm one of the few non-iPhone users. 

Keep us in the loop with your success!

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes