Re: Very bad network coverage over the last month or so
MeffordE

I finally got it to show readings on "measured rssi" it bounced around from -125.50 to +110.50. Still did not see a specific category for 4G/3G.

0 Likes
CHSHERB

Yes, I agree. It is not just with Apple, it's with Motorola, Samsung for sure as well. So if you apply logic, it's Verizon. My wife and I got two new phones thinking it was them getting old, but no. Where we are at, 43040, the service was pretty great, worth paying the big bills from Verizon, but now not sure it is worth that anymore.  As of three months ago we can't even get or kept a call. Nothing here has changed on our end, or leaves on trees, or building materials changed, or anything else Verizon has learned to blame on bad service. I think they are trying to get new customers with the 5G thing and leaving behind us customers that put food on their table. Its getting old, that is for sure.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Christopher, I am sorry to learn that you are having service issues.  We really do want to help resolve any problems you are having.  We appreciate your business and do not want to lose you as customers.  As a business we understand that seasoned customers are just as important as getting new ones and no one would ever want you to leave.  I will check the area for you today. 

We are not showing any reported problems in your area.  This might be location specific. Do you know of anyone else in your area that is having problems?  Can you provide details about the problems you are having?  When did you first notice the change?  

RalphT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CHSHERB

We live in the country around old farmers that don't have cell phones. Only

thing is that a person came over and had Verizon and tried to make a phone

call and would not connect. It has been about three months. I used to work

at verizon for many years, so i know how things work, you will not find

anything wrong. So thanks

On May 5, 2017 4:54 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CHSHERB, I appreciate those details. I do see that we have service in your area, so I'm definitely concerned that you have had trouble with calls in the last few months. We're not giving up, as we know how important it is for you to get good service in your home. Does service improve when you travel to another location? How many bars of signal are you getting in this area when calls are not working?

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CHSHERB

OK, as far as questions are concerned, there should be none from you, I

told you everything you should need to know.

On May 8, 2017 9:10 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
tishbru

Same thing with me.  I have an 11 and have been having this problem ever since I updated to OS 14.8.  I live in   06897 area

0 Likes
KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes