Re: Very bad network coverage over the last month or so
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Spudz8997 We definetly do not want to loose you as a customer. Let's get your service working as it should. Can you please provide us with specific details of what is happening and when did it start. What is the make and model of your device.
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Awebb5355

II've also had terrible coverage I've called numerous times and jumped thru all the hoops but calls being dropped and no coverage

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having blazing fast internet is important. Where was this speed test taken, imrbrett?Was this inside? This is definately not the speeds you should be experiencing. Please reach out to us. http://vz.to/1ExQF3c

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awebb5355 I definitely understand your frustrations as it is very important to have awesome coverage. Thank you for reaching out to us regarding this issue. I don't want your concerns to go unheard. Does this happen only in your home or everywhere you go? What does your signal strength show? Are you getting any error messages when this happens?
NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dbvirago
Enthusiast - Level 3

Awebb, I assume your issue is the same one that dozens of us are complaining about here and on Verizon's Facebook page. Did is start a few months ago? None of us have gotten help from support because support can't fix this. Verizon changed their service and we are all suffering as a result. Good luck getting a straight answer from them.

0 Likes
FrustratedUser123
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh Hey!  I've gotten another thread going, and now the response is "Increased Foliage".  We live in Atlanta.  The trees are always in bloom, nothing special changed with them in June/July except that maybe they lost a few leaves because its been super dry (besides the occasional violent pop-up storm that brings branches down).  Something different!  Yet, still the same.

Lamont5124
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been having the same issues just not in my home town witch is a 4G LTE area , but I've been travailing to bigger cities that are bigger than where i live where i know there is 4G and I'm still having the issues , before i called Verizon I did some troubleshooting myself I reset the device, that did nothing , i reset the network settings and its still slow ,  before I left on my next trip i went to the store to switch out the sims card and that didn't help. I personally think its something wrong with the Verizon network. We pay to much to NOT have a network that doesn't deliver on their end of the agreement . I called the customer service and they wanted me to do the same things I've already did i don't have the time to sit there and call when Verizon is " the most reliable network" (joke) and another thing Verizon needs to change is the 24/7 support because you cant call and get a live Representative.

0 Likes
dbvirago
Enthusiast - Level 3

Please go post this in the Verizon Facebook page thread where dozens of others have the same problem. I am posting back to links here, but this forum is more private, where the Facebook page is public. Until enough people complain to affect new customers, they aren't going to address the underlying problem.

https://www.facebook.com/verizon/videos/vb.12442500122/10155738496330123/?type=2&theater&notif_t=vid...

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

It was never and will not be Verizon's plan to allow seamless transition from VoLTE call to 3G

The call dropping is not due to Apple, Samsung, etc, but due to a coverage of LTE vs 3G/CDMA. Verizon's LTE footprint is just not at the level of their legacy network yet. If you are in great coverage area, VoLTE works very well. If you pass through areas of marginal LTE signal, it will drop.

0 Likes
dbvirago
Enthusiast - Level 3

And the loss of CDMA I suspect is the reason that everyone is complaining that their phones no longer work well indoors.

0 Likes