Recently switched to Verizon from AT&T and disappointed !!!
UnhappyVerizonCustom3

I recently switched to Verizon from AT&T and suddenly my data usage increased drastically. In last 5 years my 2 lines have never used data more than 4GB/Month and after switching Verizon my 2 lines used 8GB in 22 days. I also not using data to watch videos and downloading application so please help if anybody has faced similar issue.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Recently switched to Verizon from AT&T and disappointed !!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

UnhappyVerizonCustomer2015,

This is definitely not how we want to make you feel.  We are happy that you are now  a part of our VZW Family, and are here to help monitor and control your account’s data usage.  As a consumer, I also find myself managing my monthly data for my families usage.  We have neat tools that will help you manage your account.  Check out our Data Utilization Tool that provides you detailed information on what, is the who’s on your usage http://vz.to/18UV0FV .  Keep us posted if you have any additional questions on usage controls   http://vz.to/1JfHkyY , we are always here to help.  

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Perhaps your new phones are not connected to your home wifi?

CHanging and especially upgrading phones can lead to increases if not managed.

All these big screen, LTE phones use more data than 3G, small screen predecessors.  Many have a feature which will use cellular with data to boost wifi ability to connect to internet.

Please note which apps are using excess data and that your phones have a good wifi connection.

pschuster2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did you turn off you wifi assist? It is a data hog. Under settings > cellular at the very bottom.