Purchased Ringtones
jodiejlord

I purchased ringtones and ringback tones on My Verizon. why aren't they working on my iPhone 6 plus?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Purchased Ringtones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important to be able to access your ringback infromation jodiejlord. To better assist you, could you tell us what is the problem with the ringtones and ringback tones? Are you not able to set them up? Or they are not working after being setup?

Alfredo_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MrRocket
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a problem with purchased ringtones on my new Samsung S9+ phone.  I purchased several of them with the Verizon Tones app, and each purchase seemed to go through normally.  Each of the purchases shows up in the list of "Recent Purchases / Download History", even showing that I purchased one of them twice to see if the problem was just a momentary failure (it wasn't).  There are no "Pending Downloads" in the app.  In spite of having my purchases documented as being done on the Download History, only one of my purchases (the most recent one) shows up in the Settings/Sounds and vibration / Ringtone list, so I have access to none of the other tones I have purchased.  I have uninstalled the Verizon Tones app and reinstalled it; I have also cleared the cache in the Verizon Tones app.  Neither of these things fixed the problem.  How do I get access to the tones I have purchased?  Also, how do I get the second purchase of a tone removed and the purchase price credited?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, MrRocket. Making sure you are able to access the ringtones you purchased is vital, and we are here to help! To clarify, are you trying to view these on your Verizon Tones app, or through your device's settings? CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes