Pre-order shipping dates
andy1799
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why is it that those of us who pre-ordered the i phone6 (not 6plus), have a shipping date of the 19th.............

The store will sell some on the 19th, and those people will have the phone on the 19th..........

Those of us who pre-ordered get the phone SHIPPED on the 19th, which means we get it by like what the 22nd or 23rd, seems unfair

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pre-order shipping dates
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

If you pre ordered the iPhone 6 early enough you will get it on launch day Friday the 19th you guys should start to get tracking info any day now.

If you were the unlucky ones that chose the 6+ model we may have to wait until  sometime in October before we start seeing shipping info, it seems there may be a shortage of 6+ units available for pre order and launch day.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CSBUFFS
Enthusiast - Level 3

Andy when I preorderd the iPhone 5 it was the same situation. However I ended up getting it 2 weeks earlier than the release date. Don't see that happening here but if you still show that date of the 19th it says Delivery by the 19th by 7pm. I assumed they would ship the night before since everyone is getting overnight shipping. Let's be hopeful and if not the 19th UPS and FEDEX deliver on saturday.

0 Likes
andy1799
Enthusiast - Level 2

it says ship by the 19th.......i talked to customer service on the phone, he assured me it SHIPS on the q19th and should arrive tues the 23th via fed ex...........once again......just doesnt seem right........i could of gone to the verizon store and got the phone sooner.........

0 Likes
andy1799
Enthusiast - Level 2

ughh and my order just says "received". no shipping date............

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

If you pre ordered the iPhone 6 early enough you will get it on launch day Friday the 19th you guys should start to get tracking info any day now.

If you were the unlucky ones that chose the 6+ model we may have to wait until  sometime in October before we start seeing shipping info, it seems there may be a shortage of 6+ units available for pre order and launch day.

0 Likes