Poor signal and data speeds
Fitz_DC

I have an iPhone 6, model NG4W2LL/A. The software on my iPhone is up to date. My carrier is Verizon 29.2.

The zip code for my office building is 20003 and the service here is constantly poor. This includes both inside the building and outside the building. Today I ran a speed test using the app Speedtest and it measured a download speed of 0.64 Mbps. The upload speed was 1.28 Mbps.

Again, this was me standing next to a window. There was nothing blocking the window either, just an expansive parking lot.

How do I get Verizon to start a ticket to investigate service speeds around here? Why am I paying for services that are this poor? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor signal and data speeds
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fitz_DC,

I'm sorry to hear about the service issues you're experiencing in your office building. I rely on my service at work too and I'll be happy to get to the bottom of this for you. Before we file a service ticket for the area, allow me to gather some more details about what's going on. How far do you have to travel before service improves? Are any other users having the same issues?

JuanD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Poor signal and data speeds
Fitz_DC

Sometimes if I'm standing outside the building the service speeds are as low as 3 Mbps. If I'm in the parking lot I might get speeds around 5 Mbps.

Everyone in the building with Verizon has poor service.

0 Likes