Phone line restricted
codeguy
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone will not let me send texts, call, or use cellular internet as it texts me saying my phone line is restricted by the account and that restricted until time of day restriction ends. I have gone in my verizon and disabled smart family and checked that it is disabled as well as make sure there was no restrictions at all which was 8 hours before time of restriction began.

This makes no sense why theres still restrictions when ive taken everything off. I have went in the store and even called and no one knows what to do. This should have been plenty of time for the carrier to see that theres no more restrictions. Honestly about to switch to tmobile now, this is ridiclous. Can't even use my phone. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone line restricted
bearone21
Legend

call cs, 1-800-922-0204

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Codeguy, we don't want to see you leave the Verizon family. We know you rely on your service every day and want to help ensure the calls, text, and data are fully working right away. To help get started, we'd like to ask a few questions. When did the issue first start? Do you recall any changes to the account or phone around that time? Also, have you powered your phone off and back on since disabling Smart Family? This can help the phone see the updated changes to the account.   StevenM_VZW

0 Likes
bisogni1717

Did you get any resolution? We are having the same problem and have removed restrictions, powered phone off and on, and no solution.

0 Likes