Over charging & sudden decrease of service
stacyyann22
Enthusiast - Level 1

How is it that a new customer is only being charged $40 for the Unlimited Go plan, but as a customer for over 7 years is being charged $80 for the same exact plan WITH an employee discount! And on top of that, my data has been nothing short of disapointingly slow. Without being connected to WiFi i can't even load the Google homepage. This issue started happening about 4 months ago or so, maybe this comes with the start up of the 5G data they are now offering & slowly trying to force us to upgrade to 5G plans with 5G phones...... So to sum it up, why are loyal customers being charged double for the same plan that new customers are recieving, on top of recieving subpar service?

I have always preached about the awesome service that i recieved with Verizon, and even convinced the company that i work for to switch from AT&T to Verizon. Needless to say, i am currently shopping for a new cell phone provider, maybe one that appreciates loyal customers. And I refuse to call Verizon to have them troubleshoot this issue seeing as in their eyes the magical solution to everything is to do a factory reset on the phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Over charging & sudden decrease of service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stacyyann22, the price you pay for Go unlimited is determined by the amount of lines you have. With 4 lines on Go unlimited it is $40/line with auto pay and paper-free billing. One line without auto-pay and paper-free billing is $80/line.

On our Go unlimited plan you may experience slower speeds due to network mangement. On our Beyond unlimited you are guaranteed 4G LTE speeds for up to the first 22GB per line each cycle. 

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

not overcharging, plans changed, as did pricing.

i just changed from a 4g account to go unlimited for a $10 monthly increase.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

go umlimited is a data plan & not a guarantee of speedy connections.

0 Likes