Ordered 6 Gold 64GB at 4:15 AM EST on Friday, confirmation email at 4:53 AM. Ship date went from 10/7 to unavailable almost immediately and has remained there. I used a combination gift card/ credit card to pay, yet no activity. No charge and gift card s
TheGlamazon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered 6+ Gold 64GB at 4:15 AM EST on Friday, confirmation email at 4:53 AM. Ship date went from 10/7 to unavailable almost immediately and has remained there. I used a combination gift card/ credit card to pay, yet no activity. No charge and gift card still has the full $325. Within the last hour, the line I upgraded displayed a message that I had recently purchased a device that has not been activated - this is new. Up until this morning it showed my upgrade date as 9/3/14 still. As far as signs go, good maybe? Meh...I'll know if the FedEx guy rings the bell.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ordered 6  Gold 64GB at 4:15 AM EST on Friday, confirmation email at 4:53 AM. Ship date went from 10/7 to unavailable almost immediately and has remained there. I used a combination gift card/ credit card to pay, yet no activity. No charge and gift ca
tanishas1_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello TheGlamazon

We know everyone is super exited about these amazing phones. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address. Congrats on your new phone!

TanishaS1_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Ordered 6  Gold 64GB at 4:15 AM EST on Friday, confirmation email at 4:53 AM. Ship date went from 10/7 to unavailable almost immediately and has remained there. I used a combination gift card/ credit card to pay, yet no activity. No charge and gift ca
IGO2UA
Contributor - Level 1

Sounds like a good sign. Keep us updated.

0 Likes
TheGlamazon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Will do - forcing myself to not check again until after my morning meetings tomorrow. Like that will happen, LOL! Of course though, all of my cases have arrived

0 Likes
tanishas1_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello TheGlamazon

We know everyone is super exited about these amazing phones. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address. Congrats on your new phone!

TanishaS1_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes