Order Status: Not available at this time
ScottD85
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good morning,

I know verizon is getting flooded with this question but would love if someone from Verizon Wireless Customer Support could take a look and put my mind at ease.  I was one of those that woke up at the crazy hour of 2:50am eastern to order a 800 dollar phone.  I ordered my Iphone plus 64gb space grey at about 315 eastern time and got a confirmation date of 19 September.  No email but no big deal the website said it would take about 24 hours, when i woke up bam there was the email stating i had placed my order and it would be delivered the 19th of September.  I logged on from work later that day to check the online tracker and it told me mid October so i was a little concerned.  I checked the online tracker later that day and now it is saying not available at this time and still is.  I would love to know if my phone will be arriving this Friday like my email says or later on.  Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to this and i can provide a order number when needed.

Respectfully,

Scott

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Order Status: Not available at this time
inchama
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not think you have anything to worry about.  I ordered the 6+ around the same time you did and received the same confirmation.  I too later checked the online order status and noticed a mid-October deliver date.  I checked my online status again last night and it changed to actively being processed.  I then checked my credit card and saw the charge from VZW, which means it's being prepared for shipment.  I'm sure it's just a matter of time before your status changes and your card is charged.  

View solution in original post

inchama
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not think you have anything to worry about.  I ordered the 6+ around the same time you did and received the same confirmation.  I too later checked the online order status and noticed a mid-October deliver date.  I checked my online status again last night and it changed to actively being processed.  I then checked my credit card and saw the charge from VZW, which means it's being prepared for shipment.  I'm sure it's just a matter of time before your status changes and your card is charged.  

feelthelove
Enthusiast - Level 3

I Have the same issue. I keep hoping for a change in the status or an email update. I have to plan ahead to be home for deliveries  that need a signature because my spouse is unable to physically get to the door before the driver takes off ( a note to be the driver to please give her time doesn't work). I wish Verizon had been better prepared and had extra people on staff.

Lots ots of luck to you.

scubaphish
Enthusiast - Level 2

It has to be messed up; I just pre-ordered the 6 and the status page shows order date 4/25/14.

ScottD85
Enthusiast - Level 2

Luckily my credit card was just charged last night so I am hoping this is a good sign, also my online order status has updated from unknown to check back tomorrow that seems like a minor improvement, especially since every verizon employee has been instructed to give a different answer so if your phone is late they can blame each other for giving old information.  And it seems the only way to get an answer on these forums is to state that you are angry and leaving verizon forever and will send verizon frowny faces via email till the end of time if they dont get back to them. 

bbrooks230
Enthusiast - Level 3

Check your email's...I got confirmation on Sat. that my credit card was billed, few hours later I got an email from Verizon that it had shipped. Same thing happened with the previous iPhone pre-orders....just the system delayed and overloaded....

FEDEX.png

jai422
Enthusiast - Level 3

The order will ship based on when Verizon processed your order/you received the confirmation email. I placed my order at around 3:07 am EST, but I didn't get the confirmation email until 5:52 am EST. I just spent an hour on the phone with customer service and they told me that my order would be shipped on 9/19 despite the email I received that stated it would be delivered on the 19th because my order wasn't processed until 9/19. Good luck!