Lost songs in my iPhone music library
Markopolo1

I recently downloaded a music CD onto my iPhone 6s music library. But afterwards I noticed that about 1000 songs were now, no longer in my iPhone music library.  The only songs that remained in my iPhone music library were songs that I had purchased over the years from iTunes. All the songs that I had previously downloaded from my vast CD collection were no longer available to listen to from my iPhone.  I can still see all my songs and even play them from my Apple MacPro Laptop in my ITunes account, but can't seem to figure out how to transfer (download) them back into my iPhone. I have even asked several of my Apple tech savvy friends to help me but they were stumped also. How do I transfer (download) all the music in my iTunes account from my laptop to my iPhone??? Any suggestions would be helpful,...thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lost songs in my iPhone music library
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to get all of the music  you have on your computer. In order for this to be done you will need sync your content from iTunes to your phone. Here is a link to help with the process https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201253. I hope this helps.

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Lost songs in my iPhone music library
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to get all of the music  you have on your computer. In order for this to be done you will need sync your content from iTunes to your phone. Here is a link to help with the process https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201253. I hope this helps.

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes