Is there an issue with the latest carrier update 28.4?
TODubz

Ever since I updated to the latest carrier update 28.4 my service has been terrible both with the cellular service and data. Anyone else have this issue?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Is there an issue with the latest carrier update 28.4?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
TODubz

I have an iPhone 6S Plus.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Todd, having bad services is not what I want you to experience. Can you tell me exactly what you have been experiencing? Is this happening on more than one phone?

VeronicaM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TODubz

Since that carrier update I have had dropped calls and my signal has bounced around from no service to 2 bars. I do live out in the country and the service was hit or miss at times which I completely understand, but we've never had zero service or dropped calls before. Also, our data connection speeds are doing the same thing. I even had an area when I was in the city near my home where I was pulling 3G data service when it was a solid LTE previously. My wife also has been having the exact same issues and she has the same iPhone 6S Plus that I have. Again, we were not experiencing anything like this before this last carrier update.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you activate wifi calling on your phones?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
TODubz

Yes we have done that. I'm hoping that will help in the meantime. Thanks for the suggestion.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure you always stay connected. May we ask what ZIP Code you're located in? We'll check coverage in the area.

0 Likes
TODubz

Here is my ZIP Code: 46554

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing us with your ZIP Code, TODubz. You seem to be at a full coverage area. Are you still experiencing the same issues? Does restarting your device help? Can you try resetting your network settings? You can do this by heading to Settings>General>Reset. Let us know if this helps

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

0 Likes