Is there a tracking device on my phone?
maltag67

I lost my phone in my home on Monday tried calling but goes to voice mail is there a tracking device on my phone?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: lost phone in house is there a tracking device on my phone
Weth
Legend

Do you have Find My iPhone turned on? If so you can access that from icloud.com and signing in with your icloud credentials. Of course, your phone will need to still have power to respond to the ping, unless you manually turned on "Send Last Location" which is off by default for some reason that will send the last known location just when the phone is about to run out of batteries.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Do you have Find My iPhone turned on? If so you can access that from icloud.com and signing in with your icloud credentials. Of course, your phone will need to still have power to respond to the ping, unless you manually turned on "Send Last Location" which is off by default for some reason that will send the last known location just when the phone is about to run out of batteries.

0 Likes
maltag67

Thank you I will attempt to sign into icloud.com and see if that works.  Much appreciated.

0 Likes
ambastman13

its a samsung s20

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for that information, ambastman13. You can locate your device via Gmail by using the steps here: (refer to Remotely find, lock, or erase) http://spr.ly/6600HMctn

0 Likes