Is there a reason to pre order thru Verizon instead of Apple online?
Mansam
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm eligible for an upgrade & plan on selling my Iphone 5 & pre ordering my Iphone 6 at midnight. Is there a reason why I should do it thru Verizon instead of Apple online?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a reason to pre order thru Verizon instead of Apple online?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Upgrading is always exciting, Mansam! If you are eligible for an upgrade and your iPhone 5 is in good-working condition, you can take advantage of our Trade-in promotion. You can trade-in your current device and receive a Free iPhone 6 (16GB model). This promotion is only available at Verizon Wireless. Here is what qualifies as a good-working device:

• Phone can turn on and off.
  • LCD screen is free of cracks and functioning correctly.
  • Phone and connecting ports are free of visible corrosion and water damage.
  • Battery is present.
  • Phone and charging port are free of cracks and dents, and are not missing any pieces or chunks (not including cords or accessories).

Go to vzw.com to start your pre-order at 12:00 PM PST.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Upgrading is always exciting, Mansam! If you are eligible for an upgrade and your iPhone 5 is in good-working condition, you can take advantage of our Trade-in promotion. You can trade-in your current device and receive a Free iPhone 6 (16GB model). This promotion is only available at Verizon Wireless. Here is what qualifies as a good-working device:

• Phone can turn on and off.
  • LCD screen is free of cracks and functioning correctly.
  • Phone and connecting ports are free of visible corrosion and water damage.
  • Battery is present.
  • Phone and charging port are free of cracks and dents, and are not missing any pieces or chunks (not including cords or accessories).

Go to vzw.com to start your pre-order at 12:00 PM PST.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Mansam
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for the reply but everything on my 5 is perfect except a small crack in the absolute upper corner. When I had it "appraised" on the Verizon site, it said it was worth $36 which is ridiculous when I I know I can sell it for between $160-$200. So if I just upgrade (which I am eligible) & will have to pay about $300 by taking a 2 yr contract, is there any "motivation" to buy it on the Verizon site or just go to Apple.com later tonight (just after midnight west coast time)? I will be doing it ~ it's just a matter of which site & why

0 Likes