Iphone 6s- reception has tanked
Candicemb83

Since the first iOS10 upgrade, my Iphone 6s has terrible reception!   Most of the time I'm running off 1x, but it occasionally will switch to 3G, but very low- maybe 2 bars...3 if I'm lucky.   But even when it switches to 3G it takes forever to load webpages and apps.  I rarely can connect to anything when it is in 1x.   Sitting at my desk at work, I used to be able to get FULL 3G with super fast load speeds...watching Netflix was never an issue...  Now, I can't get enough of a connection to play Pandora or even load Facebook!     Even at home, where my service was never interrupted, When pictures are sent to me...they take several minutes to download!   It is ridiculous!  I swear I didn't have any issues until the first iOS 10 update...since then- I'm so frustrated!  What can I do??? I'm seriously close to biting the bullet and moving to a different service provider....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6s- reception has tanked
allisonc_vzw
Verizon Employee

Having 4G/LTE service is important, Candicemb83. I would be lost if I could not use my iPhone the way that I am used to using it. Do you have better service outside or in different areas? Have you noticed anyone else having similar problems. What zip are you in?

Allison_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes