Iphone 6 plus shipped!!
Young9one

I pre-ordered the morning of the 12th and was originally slapped with the Oct.14th delivery date.  Being the weirdo that I am, I constantly checked my order status everyday until the delivery date finally changed to Oct.10th.  Then Friday night I received the dreadful "we tried to charge you, but the card on file was declined" email.   I was furious, as I had called earlier in the week to ensure that this exact thing did not happen.  Nevertheless, I called and had it all sorted out with the impression that I'd for sure been bumped to the back of the line.  My order status had changed from Oct. 10th to "unavailable at this time".  Dejected, I decided to check my order status just now and my 6 plus 64 Gb gold has shipped!  Better yet, it shipped today and will be arriving tomorrow!!  Have faith my fellow pre-orderers.  Switching from the HTC M8 to my 1st IPhone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Iphone 6 plus shipped!!
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Congrats! Nice to hear that the wheels are turning on those with extended ship dates. Welcome to the iPhone family. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new device!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 plus shipped!!
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Congrats! Nice to hear that the wheels are turning on those with extended ship dates. Welcome to the iPhone family. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new device!

0 Likes