Iphone 6 Plus issues - Is Anyone else gettting random issues like their apps freezing up when trying to load, ie Facebook, Fitbit, Mapmyfitness, Outlook, weather channel, text message? Bluetooth devices not staying connected? I have to turn off and turn
dave187

Is Anyone else gettting random issues like their apps freezing up when trying to load, ie Facebook, Fitbit, Mapmyfitness, Outlook, weather channel, text message?  Bluetooth devices not staying connected?  I have to turn off and turn my Iphone daily to get it to work for a little while.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 Plus issues - Is Anyone else gettting random issues like their apps freezing up when trying to load, ie Facebook, Fitbit, Mapmyfitness, Outlook, weather channel, text message? Bluetooth devices not staying connected? I have to turn off and
TheNatural
Contributor - Level 1

Have you closed out of your apps and gone through a soft reset? Is this from updating to 8.3? If so you should backup via iTunes and set it up as a New iPhone temporarily to see if it fixes everything. You can also stop by an Apple store and they can run a detailed diagnostics test on it.

0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 Plus issues - Is Anyone else gettting random issues like their apps freezing up when trying to load, ie Facebook, Fitbit, Mapmyfitness, Outlook, weather channel, text message?  Bluetooth devices not staying connected?  I have to turn off and
dave187

yes, I have performed the soft reset and no luck.  I'm not sure about the 8.3 software, some of the bluetooth issues have been around for as long as I can remember with my Iphone 6 plus. Definitely before and I thought I read somewhere 8.3 may improve bluetooth functionality so I'm thinking that issue is most likely a design flaw or something inherent with my particular phone. 

The freezing up issue has been occurring from time to time but the past several weeks its more often.  I upgraded to 8.3 within a day of its release so you could be right with the wiping of my phone and setting it up as new.  I'll give that a try. 

0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 Plus issues - Is Anyone else gettting random issues like their apps freezing up when trying to load, ie Facebook, Fitbit, Mapmyfitness, Outlook, weather channel, text message?  Bluetooth devices not staying connected?  I have to turn off and
TheNatural
Contributor - Level 1

Sounds good, let me know how that works out. An Apple store can help address your issues as well although I know how time consuming that could be. If you go to one make sure to set up an appointment!

0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 Plus issues - Is Anyone else gettting random issues like their apps freezing up when trying to load, ie Facebook, Fitbit, Mapmyfitness, Outlook, weather channel, text message? Bluetooth devices not staying connected? I have to turn off and
Gregsmithcpf

My daughter is having similar trouble when texting. The screen freezes for a few seconds then goes back to normal.  iOS is current and plenty of hd room. Please post if you get a solution.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Let's get your daughter's messages back up and running Gregsmithcpf. When did she start experiencing difficulties with sending text messages? Is she able to receive text messages without any issues? Are issues with iMessages or standard text messages? Has she recently installed any new apps or software to the phone?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes