In order to take advantage of the iPhone trade in, do I need to have met my upgrade eldigbility date, or do I just need to re-sign up for a new 2 year plan with the new iPhone 6?
smitty3003
Enthusiast - Level 1

In order to take advantage of the iPhone trade in, do I need to have met my upgrade eldigbility date, or do I just need to re-sign up for a new 2 year plan with the new iPhone 6?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: In order to take advantage of the iPhone trade in, do I need to have met my upgrade eldigbility date, or do I just need to re-sign up for a new 2 year plan with the new iPhone 6?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Smitty3003,

That's a great phone to be thinking about getting! In order to signa a new 2 year agreement and receive a discount on the phone you are required to be upgrade eligible. Call #UPG to find out if you are!

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: In order to take advantage of the iPhone trade in, do I need to have met my upgrade eldigbility date, or do I just need to re-sign up for a new 2 year plan with the new iPhone 6?
smitty3003
Enthusiast - Level 1

thanks, a HUGE suggestion for you: Please add that to the restrictions of the trade-in details online, it mentions that nowhere and is VERY deceptive. Since at least 90% of 5c and 5s users are under a 2 year contract and both phones have been out just a year, there will be a majority of bitter customers who fell for the ad and will be taking advantage of the buy out options the other carriers are offering.