I would like my $200 Please???
KTeacher

I mailed my iPhone 4s 8 GB on September 30, 2014.  The paper work said it would take 4-6 weeks for e-card to be sent.  I kept checking and checking.  No card was sent.  I called the customer service number at least every week.  They told me they would email me a new e-card, but that I would need to wait another 4-6 weeks for it to arrive.  It is now 5 months later and NO e-card!  Any ideas? 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: I would like my $200 Please???
Weth
Legend

Did you check the junk mail area of your email program? Mine ended up there.

KTeacher

I did.  I called the customer service number and they told me they would even SEND it again.  I watched for it for 6 weeks!  NOTHING.  Obviously, they could see that I didn't "spend" it, it wasn't used on my Verizon BIll!!  I called AGAIN, this time the person said she would personally send it right then.  I swear, I think it might be a SCAM, because NOW when I try to email the support email address, it no longer exist!!!!  I am SO frustrated!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KTeacher

I definitely want to ensure you get the right e-card! Was this part of the Trade-In program and promotion? If so, I highly recommend reaching out to the Trade-In Team directly at 877-247-3846.

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes