Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Sagamore

I Live in Florida. I got my iPhone 6 64G  plus in less than a week. My husband has a 6 coming from a corporate account in the Midwest and that took a couple of months. They are great phones.

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Elwallis0297
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered 6 plus space grey 128g on oct 29, wS bumped to 12/12, shipped today!

Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

how wonderful!

0 Likes
JLCL
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered an iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey on 10/28. Finally got a FedEx One Day tracking number today.

Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

My gold 128 6+ was bumped to this Friday - probably won’t see it this year as it seems they shipped all they had early last week

0 Likes
mikeydcg2003
Enthusiast - Level 2

Glorious day!! I got the shipping notice for my phone just this afternoon. Should be here tuesday or wed. Hopefully everyone else out there got theirs too

Galicia_929
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well finally got my phone on Friday at 3pm and haven't stopped using since then. I got a question though. I was promised a $10 gift card once my phone shipped which isn't alot for waiting 7+ weeks for the phone but I didn't receive anything. Did anyone else get the gift card the promised? Where's my gift card Verizon?

jsbigs
Enthusiast - Level 3

I complained in a chat with Verizon that a $10 discount card was a sorry consolation gift considering my original two week wait was pushed out to eight weeks. I realize that the problem originated with Apple, but that is for Verizon to work out with Apple. My card was being charged by Verizon, not Apple. The rep agreed and knocked $10 off of my bill. He didn't say he was doing it in place of the gift card though, and I too did not receive one when my phone came last week. All told, I'd rather have $10 off of my bill than the gift card anyhow.

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

I got my phone!!! Someone ordered theres from a store in my area way later than I did and canceled it the Verizon store rep kept his promise and called me saying that it came today it's a silver instead of spc gray but that's fine. So next time we all upgrade don't do it online go to your nearest Verizon store instead it comes a lot faster if this guy would have kept his order he would have only waited 2 weeks

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

My store doesn't have any in stock, so they say

Kind regards,

Jane Dobreski

Sent from mobile. Please excuse any grammatical or spelling errors.

0 Likes