Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Anybody purchased on the 11/1 or 11/2 got any info 128 gig spce gray

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

The Verizon chat person told me tomorrow as well…we’ll see...

128 Gold 6+

0 Likes
Supsushi
Enthusiast - Level 3

When did you make your order?

The reps keep telling me that my phone (I ordered the same one as you, gold 6+ 128gb) will be shipped on 12/12 but I ordered mine in November.

0 Likes
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered 11/13 the second time and was given a ship date of 12/5

Jane Dobreski

jdobreski@gmail.com

darkoverlord
Enthusiast - Level 3

I finally received my Gold iPhone 6+ 128GB, although it was aggravating to go through the miscommunication with Verizon.  It was well worth the wait.  I hope everyone gets their devices soon, you are going to love it!

0 Likes
Supsushi
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ahhhhh ! It looks like orders are finally being completed and shipped! This is so exciting! I'm crossing my fingers for everyone and hoping my order comes in soon!

0 Likes
Raveninred
Enthusiast - Level 1

I Ordered mine 10/28 with a promised ship date of 12/5, (which is tomorrow) but all it says on the notification page that they have received my order and are processing it. At this point, I should have  a tracking number, shouldn't I?

0 Likes
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

Another thing I might add to this thread, but with the responses I've been getting, people are seemingly going after the 128GB option, and quite a bit at that. When I ordered my past iPhones, 32gb was more than enough for 2 years. I'm a power user, and keep a LOT on my phone and still cannot see the purpose of getting an 128gb phone, the gigs aren't really justifiable. Oh well

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

I would use it and that's why I got it I rather have too much space than not enough and I'm going through that right now, it's pretty much apples way of staying ahead of the game

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

I keep ALL my music on my phone. That's why I need 128 gb. I have the 64 now and I'm out of space