Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Druantia18
Enthusiast - Level 1

I put my order in for 128G space grey back on 10/26 and was given 11/14 ship date.  Date has come and gone and still waiting for my phone and/or update on new shipping date. The only notification I received was pretty much in a nutshell "a sorry we can't fill your order right now but we're working hard on it". Extremely irritated as I took the time to actually go into a VW store to buy/place an order for it and was told by an employee that the phone would arrive faster if I was to order it myself online.  Live in the SW.

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
eschwartz015
Enthusiast - Level 2

@VZWSupport:

No one is questioning VZW's process once it gets turned over to FedEx. The frustration is mainly with VZW's lack of communication throughout the long waiting period. Everyone understands that Apple not producing enough phones is the root of the problem. That is understood. What we are pleading for is a better way of managing the expectations of VZW's paying customers

As of today (11/25) my order status still shows an expected ship date of 11/14. That is not acceptable communication. I have not received a single email or text or phone call from the very entity that provides those services to me to communicate that there has been another delay.

I have literally brought 5 people over to Verizon in the last two years. I have always felt Verizon is the best managed wireless company and provides the best coverage. However, other providers have significantly closed the gap in relation to coverage and in my area the playing field is very even. When that happens customer service becomes paramount in order to retain business. I am out of contract and regretting that I stuck with Verizon on this order. If I don't receive an accurate update by the end of the week, I will in fact cancel the order and pre-order with a different carrier simply out of principle.

landon_r
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had ordered my iPhone 6 64gb Space Grey on November 3rd and was delivered today! It was shipped from Pennsylvania on Thursday and took 5 days to get here.

darkoverlord
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's great news, I hope everyone with 128GB begin to see some deliveries soon.

0 Likes
holychitmeng
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got my phones! I ordered 11/12, and didnt have to wait THAT long. Hope everyone gets theres!

billav

I've been an Apple user for years.  Once they opened an Apple store that I could drive to, that was the end of buying computers from anyone else.  If I ever buy another iPhone around launch, I'll probably go directly to Apple, since I could have picked up my phone on three separate occasions by now.

I believe the problems that we are seeing here go beyond normal supply chain problems.  I think this is a deliberate attempt by Apple to get more people to buy phones directly from Apple.  This is why:

http://www.cultofmac.com/236034/tim-cook-wants-to-sell-the-most-iphones-in-apple-stores-which-will-b...

0 Likes
cdjut
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered iPhone 6+ 128gb space gray, on 11/10 via verizon web.  Initial ship date 11/21

card has not been charged at this time, and status has changed from ship date of 11/21 to:

Your order is pending.
Expected Ship Date:

We are working hard to complete your order. Unfortunately, it will not be shipped as originally scheduled. You will receive a shipment confirmation email when your order ships, which will include a new delivery date.

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

You me both im about to be on my way to Cali I'm gonna cancel my order and get it direct through Verizon I know someone that works there they said they havesome

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
mamacberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

What phone did you get?

0 Likes
mamacberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

We don't have the phones over here in Cali either Smiley Sad

0 Likes