Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
banddfl
Enthusiast - Level 3

great news!!!!! They probably prepared your package for shipment and it'll be picked up tomorrow morning. It's probably shipping from TN. Congratulations you're going to LOVE it!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Karavicious
Enthusiast - Level 3

So, I got my phone!! And they have yet to charge my card lol ssssh don't tell anyone ha!

0 Likes
JJ9106
Enthusiast - Level 3

You better take that post down then! I'm sure Verizon stalks these threads

at times!

On Tuesday, November 4, 2014, Karavicious <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
jensum

Got my tracking number yesterday phone will be here Thursday. Ordered 10/1/2014 and had my ship date pushed back til 11/7 from 10/31  to 10/3. So excited 6+ silver 64 gb

0 Likes
rasp727
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, I checked the Apple store in my town, found that they had the 6/SG/64gb, canceled my Verizon order, and picked up my phone last night.  Apparently many of the stores received a huge shipment.  If you can get to an Apple store I suggest that route.  If you can't, I hope you get your "S" soon.  Smiley Happy 

Thanks to everyone on here for acting as sounding boards for the frustrated customers.

0 Likes
killswitch21

What day did you order?   I ordered the same phone on 10/13 with an expected delivery date of 10/31 and still nothing.

0 Likes
Claryella
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I&#39;m not sure I&#39;m the intended recepient of this message; my username is Claryella. Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Renee

0 Likes
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

I would have ordered from the Apple Store, but going to an Apple Store isn't convenient for everyone. Closest one to me is 2 hours away. Apple should have taken notice of which locations don't even have an actual store.

6+ gold 128 gb ordered 10/16, promised 10/31 delayed to 11/21

0 Likes
Burros104
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had a ship date of 10/31. Got mine on 11/4. I encourage everyone to wait. It is sooo worth it. I love this phone!!

0 Likes
rasp727
Enthusiast - Level 3

I realize that, and my comment was directed more to the people who live within driving distance from a store.  It would have been me up until a couple of years ago.  Like you, I don't understand how the Apple stores can get so much stock (and according to what I saw yesterday there really wasn't a size, finish, or carrier they didn't have) and Verizon is still left out in the cold.  I won't make the same mistake of ordering through Verizon next time.

0 Likes