Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Lomalazuri
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have ordered 5 Iphone 6 for my personal account (one through Costco) and 3 other Iphone 6 for Business accounts that I manage.  We received one already that did ship on time (actually came a few days early - Iphone 6 SG 16GB) and I did submit the trade for that one already but am waiting for the other phones.  I have a ship date of 11/7 currently for 5 of the phones I have on order so I am hoping that does not change.

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Claryella
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I'm not sure I'm the intended recepient of this message; my username is Claryella. Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Renee

0 Likes
Burros104
Enthusiast - Level 3

FINALLY GOT MY IPHONE 6 PLUS!!!!

Lomalazuri
Enthusiast - Level 3

So, I ordered my Mom's phone from Costco online as stated above on Saturday (this past one).  She ordered the Iphone 6 Gold 16GB.  She received shipping confirmation today.  She will have her phone on Thursday.  She has never had a smartphone before so is excited but I am still waiting for our phones. No fair. Smiley Sad  Just praying no more changes to my ship date (unless sooner)!

0 Likes
fochey
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lomalazuri The pics are a good idea. I am also going to bring it to the Verizon store and have them confirm the condition somehow before I mail it. I hope yours gets delivered properly and you get the $200 credit. Please let me know how yours turns out!

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

I am not sure. All i know is the expected ship date hasn't changed. But the reps are saying something different everyday. Very frustrating. I do know that fedex is 2 day shipping so it should be here monday most likely. Still a long wait for a phone any of us could've went and bought at apple!!

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered the same phone on 10/24 with an expected ship date on 11/14. Still no signs of being delayed yet. Fingers crossed

CGraves3
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm still waiting on my phone ordered 10/02

0 Likes
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

I am thrilled to see that some are starting to get their phones, for me while it "Might have arrived for me by Friday" I was not willing to risk it since I leave on vacation . Now I can concentrate on
packing for the cruise and getting things done at work. BTW I love the 6+ and while I did not get my silver 64 the gold is just as nice and I went from a 5s to the 6+ and what a big difference. Love the camera!!. Trust me it is worth getting the plus but as far as waiting for Verizon if you dont have a store close by then it will be worth waiting but if store be it Best Buy, Target or even Apple near you has what you ordered by all means just cancel and go get it.

Good Luck to everyone!

0 Likes
safeharb
Enthusiast - Level 1

Pamela -

Thanks for "trying to turn the experience around" for me, but unfortunately, what I said in my post still applies - when I visit that link to view my order (as I have many, many times) it still says "Expected shipping date Oct 31, 2014." So, Verizon is not communicating to me via email (yes, I checked my spam folder) or on my order status page that there has been a delay or what I can expect. Again - I'm not happy with the customer service provided around my order though I understand you on a personal level are doing your best to help folks out.

~ L