Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
o3odoug
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered the same phone on the 23rd and nothing for me yet...which state are you in?

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
jmanshutt
Enthusiast - Level 3

o3odoug i'm in pennsylvania, i was shocked 2 days ago they changed my ship by date to 11-3 wasnt expecting it this early! hope you get your info soon

0 Likes
hmmmmmmmm
Enthusiast - Level 2

To update my status from earlier in the week, I originally ordered 2 6+ silver 64 on 9/19.  My order status page has always read like MissAndiBean's.  Yesterday, it changed and said the order date was 10/29.  *611 still says delivery by 11/3.  Hoping the slight change in status means I will get shipping info today? 

0 Likes
hmmmmmmmm
Enthusiast - Level 2

My iconic info still says my order has been sent for processing, however.  Smiley Sad

JJH

Much to my surprise, I received a 'order has shipped' email from Verizon a little while ago.

It's for a space grey 16G Plus that i ordered online on 10/21. I know that's not much room, but best I could afford.

The estimated ship date was originally 11/14, so I'm very surprised at this, might have to do with only being 16G.

One question I have though is how long does it take FedEx to recognize the tracking number.

I know sometimes it takes a day or 2, but was wondering at others experience.

0 Likes
oxblznqtxo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Im new here from NYC and I have been reading/ following this community board since I ordered my iPhone 6+ gold 64gb on 9/24 with a shipping date of 10/31. I have been patiently waiting, checking my emails, bank account, order #, and even going to the store in person. The rep at the store assured me that iPhones will be shipped 2 weeks early because apple is on top of it. (Yeah, right.) So a month went by and I noticed a lot of people getting their phones earlier than the shipping date so it gave me some hope on getting mine early. Then this week, I got worried when many people who's shipping were 10/31 were delayed to Nov. So i called CC on 10/28 and they told me i should receive it on Halloween or next Wednesday the latest, if not to call back. This morning i finally received an email that it was finally shipped and arriving Monday !!! Now Im here to say to the people who are patiently to still hang in there and call CC to make sure your iPhone doesn't get delayed. Smiley Happy

MissAndiBean
Enthusiast - Level 3

I haven't received email yet .... But there is a tracking number listed with my order now! It's shipping finally!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!

laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

I am so thrilled to see everyone knowing that there phones are shipping, sadly nothing for me yet, no charge to credit card, no tracking number no nothing   Although it was Oct 3rd that I ordered and many ordered before me so to be fair they really need to have their phones delivered first. But I still want word mine is coming  in a few days before I head on vacation in a week.

0 Likes
NateTheApe
Enthusiast - Level 3

I hear ya! lol Glad everyone else is starting to get their phones, just hoping mine gets here before my business trip. Although I have a bit more time then you do About two weeks left to my trip. Hope you get a shipping conformation or charge soon

0 Likes
SunnyReyes
Enthusiast - Level 3

My account was charged yesterday and Verizon still can't say for sure if it shipped.  How long does it take to get the tracking number?

0 Likes