Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Sandman_CA
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered a 6 Plus for my wife on 9/21. The estimated ship date is 10/27.

We knew this going in, as the estimated ship date was displayed next to the phone on the site. In reading through the replies here, for many the ship date hasn't even come yet, but they are growing "frustrated" with the wait? I don't get it. We all agreed to this.

Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
NateTheApe
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'd really hope the majority of people in this thread are just looking for people who may have phones shipping a few days early and hoping theirs is next! Hopefully everyone read their expected shipping date before ordering the phone, so there is no reason to complain, just wait it out like the rest of us

Bruce_MF_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 3

People just don't want to wait over a month for their phone. What's wrong with that? Yeah, we all knew what we were getting into but at the same time, it's just an estimated date and everyone is hoping theyll get it sooner. Maybe some people phones were starting to give out and they need their new phone soon.

0 Likes
iMonster24

Exactly my case. I have an iPhone 5 whose power and home button don't work and it is part of the small percentage that has a battery problem.

0 Likes
InkedUpDad
Enthusiast - Level 2

Daily bump to keep the thread visible to all who want to participate.

InkedUpDad
Enthusiast - Level 2

My card just got charged and the order number is updated for the 128 GB, Space Gray iPhone 6+ I ordered on 9/19. I had an expected ship by date of 10/31 from the original order. So, it looks like we're moving right along. The order now shows in my actual Verizon account. Smiley Happy

chadpsualum
Enthusiast - Level 2

I read this and jumped on my bank account right away to see if I got the same (I ordered 09/19, 128GB 6+, Space Gray) but nothing yet.  (Selfishly) I hope your timeline isn't an anomaly. 

InkedUpDad
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

GMSwaim88
Enthusiast - Level 3

LOL, I did the exact same thing...no such luck yet. I will, however, watch my bank account like a hawk...good luck everyone!

Bruce_MF_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lol I did too.. No charges yet. Then again I ordered mine on 9/26 so I'm not mad that the 9/19 are finally getting theirsz congrats guys