I stopped by an official verizon store today to order an iphone 6. ALL promotions have ended?
fairfaxguy

I was told that the $200 trade in for older iPhones has expired in virginia, yet while in Texas last week I was helping my aunt and was told the promotion was extended until 11/1 so I decided to wait.   Also saw a commercial for an extra 1GB of data, but that appears to have gone away also?  I don't see an incentive to switch to verizon.   You had my attention one week ago while I was out of town, now I am just upset that you have apparently ended a series of promotions mid-month which is highly deceptive to have different promotions for something as big as the iphone in different parts of the country? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I stopped by an official verizon store today to order an iphone 6.  ALL promotions have ended?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand your concerns fairfaxguy. The 4S launched in 2011 and there have been many advancements since that device, so it is just not worth as much as the newer iPhones. The promotions are not only available in certain areas. As I stated, the promotion to get $200 for any iPhone ended Nationwide on 10/15. At that point the new promotion began and we would be able to honor that only. The 3GB plan would be $100 as it is currently. I do not know what type of plan promotions would be available for a new account. This would be something we would be able to look into should you decide to start service with us. Thank you.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I stopped by an official verizon store today to order an iphone 6.  ALL promotions have ended?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fairfaxguy,

We would love to have you here! We did have a trade in promo that ended on 10/15. But we started a new one on 10/16! So the 4S gets $100, the 5 and 5C gets $200 and then the iPhone 5S starts at $300! We also may be able to get some type of a plan that will better fit your needs as well! Give our sales team a call directly at 888-927-7937!

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes
Re: I stopped by an official verizon store today to order an iphone 6. ALL promotions have ended?
fairfaxguy

I have a 4s, and I am not giving it up for only $100 it is in perfect condition.  You did not answer my question about regional promotion extensions, and why folks in Texas were given an extension on the promotion?   Verizon should be fair and if one part of the country gets an extension then it should apply to everyone.   I already know the plan I would have signed up for, I am not going to compromise for a lesser service for a lower price.   I want $200 for my phone and a 3GB plan for the 2GB price, exactly what was advertised. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand your concerns fairfaxguy. The 4S launched in 2011 and there have been many advancements since that device, so it is just not worth as much as the newer iPhones. The promotions are not only available in certain areas. As I stated, the promotion to get $200 for any iPhone ended Nationwide on 10/15. At that point the new promotion began and we would be able to honor that only. The 3GB plan would be $100 as it is currently. I do not know what type of plan promotions would be available for a new account. This would be something we would be able to look into should you decide to start service with us. Thank you.

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes