Re: I ordered my iPhone 6 on 9/21, the delivery date says 10/17. Has anyone who ordered on or around this date received a tracking number yet? I go out of town 10/20, just want to know if the shipping dates are legit. Thanks!!
Devani
Enthusiast - Level 2

i ordered mine 6plus 16G gold on 9/18 with delivery of 10/28....

0 Likes
Re: I ordered my iPhone 6 on 9/21, the delivery date says 10/17. Has anyone who ordered on or around this date received a tracking number yet? I go out of town 10/20, just want to know if the shipping dates are legit. Thanks!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I totally understand why you're concerned about the shipping hnlxhi808, I would be too. I can definitely shine some light on this. All orders placed for the iPhone 6 Plus in Space Gray 16GB on the date you mentioned, 9/21 are estimated to ship by 10/14. If you're seeing the estimated date is now 10/17, you may be getting a bit early as well. Once it's ready to ship, you will the order http://bit.ly/RjmCUB update and the price of the phone will be billed. You'll also receive the tracking number.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
MICK_JEEP

I ordered 2 - Silver 16g's on 09/20, I have not received tracking #.  Order confirmation show "Ship By Date 10/14/2014". 

0 Likes
dajerru
Enthusiast - Level 3

So if orders made on 9-21 ship 10-14 why is mine shipped on 10-17 when I ordered 9-12?

dajerru
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered 26+. One space gray and one gold. Please reply!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your anticipation dajerru! I'd be anxious too! Orders are processed based on availability. Some phone models are available before others regardless of order date. Please review your order confirmation email as the estimated delivery date provided should be correct for your particular order. You can also check order status at this link http://bit.ly/RjmCUB

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Turbulence666

I received mine on Tuesday.

0 Likes
hnlxhi808
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my iPhone 6 Plus 16gb Space Gray on 9/12 and got a shipping date of 10/17. All mines is saying is "order still processing" I don't understand how some ordered after me and recievving there phones first.

0 Likes
Gunzby
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered an iPhone 6 and 6+ on 9/14 with a shipping date of 10/3 for the 6 and 10/17 for the 6+. The 3rd has come and gone with no updates for the 6 so I can say at least in my experience that no they are not accurate.

0 Likes