I order the iphone 6s plus on Sept.12, the delivery date is Oct. 7. but when I sign in to myverizon now the date is Sept.25. I that the shipping date is for Sept. 25. I called verizon but they could not tell me why it changed.
shu502
Enthusiast - Level 2

Have anyone date changed to a earlier date?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I order the iphone 6s plus on Sept.12, the delivery date is Oct. 7. but when I sign in to myverizon now the date is Sept.25. I that the shipping date is for Sept. 25. I called verizon but they could not tell me why it changed.
ItsRyan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Everything you listed is EXACTLY the same for me. I believe it will be DELIVERED on Sept. 25th. I noticed this date change today as well and I almost FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR at work! LOL

View solution in original post

Re: I order the iphone 6s plus on Sept.12, the delivery date is Oct. 7. but when I sign in to myverizon now the date is Sept.25. I that the shipping date is for Sept. 25. I called verizon but they could not tell me why it changed.
ItsRyan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Everything you listed is EXACTLY the same for me. I believe it will be DELIVERED on Sept. 25th. I noticed this date change today as well and I almost FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR at work! LOL

jsol

I just called verizon and they told me that Oct. 7th is definitley the expected shipping date. So it will not be shipped before that date unfortunately. I recommend doing what I did and cancelling the pre-order and chancing it at the Verizon store on the 25th! Good Luck friends and I hope you are able to get your iphone ASAP!

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you get tracking information yet? Mine got moved from september 30th to september 25 and  I got the tracking number. My guess is verizon has got more phones than they thought they would.

Loquat
Master - Level 1

JSol,

What did you order?  It looks like there are some iP6s still available for 9/25 delivery on the Verizon site.  The plus models all seems to be pushed back a bit.

0 Likes
JR1550

Same for me.  We were told the ship date was going to be Sept 25th and now our date is Oct 28th.  I wish I could do business like that.  I bet the stores have them for sale on the 25th.  They should use those to fill our orders.

0 Likes
ItsRyan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon charged my card last night for my Gold 128GB iPhone 6s Plus. The delivery date still says Sept. 25th (which changed from Oct. 7th yesterday afternoon, to my surprise). I pre-ordered my device over the phone with Verizon at 4:03am ET on Sept. 12th. At first, the rep told me it would ship on Sept. 25th, but when I got the confirmation email while on the phone with her, it said Oct. 7th! My order now says 'please check back later, your order is processing', 'please look out for an update on your order, which will be sent to the email address we have on file'. Based off of all of this, I am more than certain my device will ship today, arriving at my house on Friday, 9/25, launch day. Whenever your card is charged for a pre-order, that means the order is in their possession and it will be on its way to you shortly. Hope all this info helps everyone! Good luck to each of you!

0 Likes
ItsRyan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update: As of this morning, my Gold 128GB iPhone 6s Plus has shipped from Verizon's Memphis, TN location. The tracking number is active, with a delivery date of Friday, Sept. 25th, launch day. If you noticed your delivery date has changed to 9/25, your iPhone WILL INDEED deliver on that date, regardless of what the Verizon reps tell you. They told me last night that my iPhone wouldn't be delivered until 10/07, which was the date on the order confirmation email on 9/12 and the pre-order link on their site, every single 6 hours that I checked! lol. Verizon will charge your card that day or the following day, then you will see your device will ship. That's the order of how things are happening here folks!

shu502
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks ItsRyan for the information. I hope they ship mines out today too. Enjoy it!!!

0 Likes
ItsRyan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you, I will! And you do too!

0 Likes