I am still waiting for update for my phone so it will stop turning off went to store and they said I would be getting an update. it has been 4 days and I can't use my phone because it keeps turning off
WILWHI90

my phone keeps turning off  went to store and they said they can't do anything that I would get an update  it has been 4 days and I can not use my phone because it keeps shutting off  WHERE IS MY UPDATE?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am still waiting for update for my phone so it will stop turning off went to store and they said I would be getting an update. it has been 4 days and I can't use my phone because it keeps turning off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our valued customer's device concerns are always our concerns too. Having your device continuing powering off is not normal. I'm also very saddened to hear that you visited a store regarding this matter, but the issue wasn't resolved. I personally apologize for your inconvenience.

I've noticed your reference to waiting for an update for your device for the past four days. Four days is way too long to go without a working device. Software updates are intended to enhance the performance of any device. We'd like to assist you in investigating this matter. Rest assured we will do everything we can to assist you in getting this issue resolved. Can you tell us what make/model phone you're experiencing the service issue with? - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes