How do I use voice and data at same time?
Dub69

I just signed up for Verizon last night and moved from AT&T.  I was told by my salesperson that an update was in the works to allow the iPhones to use data while having a phone call.  Can someone point me in the direction of more details for this upcoming fix?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice and data at same time?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dub69, those are some very nice choices. With that selection, I am happy to say that the Advanced Calling is indeed available for both of these phones. To use this feature, please follow these steps: Go to Settings, Cellular, slide the toggle for the LTE to Voice and Data.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome to our family, Dub69. We're happy to have you onboard. Voice and data are able to be used simultaneously on iPhones that have our Advanced Calling capability. What model iPhone did you get?

LynnD_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dub69

Thanks for the response, Lynn.  I got the iPhone 6S+ and my wife and son got the 6S.  Do those both have the Advanced Calling capability?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dub69, those are some very nice choices. With that selection, I am happy to say that the Advanced Calling is indeed available for both of these phones. To use this feature, please follow these steps: Go to Settings, Cellular, slide the toggle for the LTE to Voice and Data.
LorenB_VZW