How do I turn off *82
Amakah
Enthusiast - Level 1

For some text messages my phone adds *82 and they don’t go through. How do I turn this off? 

Labels (1)
Re: How do I turn off *82
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Amakah, I rely on my device constantly, so having some text messages not going through is never what we want our customers to experience. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share with me how do you have the number saved in your contacts? Also, confirm for me is *82 added when you make phone calls as well?

RodneyM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
Staceydo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue. The numbers are saved in my phone without *82 but when texting it adds it. Kyocera phone

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Staceydo, we're concerned to learn about the issues that you're having with your Kyocera phone, and we'd love to help!  When did the problem start? ~Baldo

0 Likes