How do I turn my voicemail off temporary?
Monteblksd

how do I temporary shut my voicemail off and turn on back on later?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I turn my voicemail off temporary
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Monteblksd, I understand that sometimes you don’t want anyone to be able to leave you a voicemail. I tend not to check my voicemail at all so it is always full. Unfortunately with an iPhone there is no way to block the voicemail feature. The only way around someone not being able to leave you one is if the voicemail box is full. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I turn my voicemail off temporary
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Monteblksd, I understand that sometimes you don’t want anyone to be able to leave you a voicemail. I tend not to check my voicemail at all so it is always full. Unfortunately with an iPhone there is no way to block the voicemail feature. The only way around someone not being able to leave you one is if the voicemail box is full. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes