How do I get all of my music to transfer to my new device?
PARADISEYORKIES

Hello,

I recently upgraded to a 6s and after all my information was transferred to the new phone I noticed half of my music did not transfer. I am able to see the songs in my library however when I click it it says its unavailable. When I go to itunes the only option available is to repurchase the song. Usually I would get the option to redownload the song from itunes not rebuy it. This is my 4th iphone and the bulk of the songs missing were purchased on my 1st iphone about 5 years ago. Do songs expire? I have invested too much money already on music to go and repurchase the same songs. Is there any way to get these songs to download/transfer to my new phone? If not I will be returning this phone because I only purchases a new phone to continue listening to my purchased music and purchase new music not repurchase the same music. Any help you are able to give me will be greatly appreciated.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: not all music transfered
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having your music on your phone is definitely the way to go PARADISEYORKIES. We don't want you to regret getting this new phone. I know the cost of music can add up so we don't want you to have to re-buy anything you already have. If you open your iTunes on your computer are all your songs showing up there? Here is a great link from Apple for additional help with your iTunes account: http://spr.ly/65838pBQZ.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: not all music transfered
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having your music on your phone is definitely the way to go PARADISEYORKIES. We don't want you to regret getting this new phone. I know the cost of music can add up so we don't want you to have to re-buy anything you already have. If you open your iTunes on your computer are all your songs showing up there? Here is a great link from Apple for additional help with your iTunes account: http://spr.ly/65838pBQZ.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes