How do I change the number of rings before voicemail picks up?
jdzubas
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got a new iphone 6 and want to change the number of rings before the voice mail picks up. How do I do that?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I change the number of rings before voicemail picks up?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's great to have access to feature that matter to us. We no longer have the ability to extend ring times in our network. I apologize for that. In most switches it will equate to about 30 seconds unless there is poor signal.

BobbyN_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: How do I change the number of rings before voicemail picks up?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's great to have access to feature that matter to us. We no longer have the ability to extend ring times in our network. I apologize for that. In most switches it will equate to about 30 seconds unless there is poor signal.

BobbyN_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!