How do I block No Caller ID calls on an iPhone 6S?
ANNVAN6

How to block No Caller ID calls on Apple 6S?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No Caller ID calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ANNVAN6, I can't stand when people call me without a name or title. We're here to help you avoid dealing with this. Have you looked into our new Spam blocking and caller ID feature? If not, see here > http://vz.to/2sY8UFN

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ANNVAN6, I can't stand when people call me without a name or title. We're here to help you avoid dealing with this. Have you looked into our new Spam blocking and caller ID feature? If not, see here > http://vz.to/2sY8UFN

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
mustluvdogs
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, 

I'm new here but I've been getting a ton more telemarketer calls, no caller id calls included. I get about 8 or 9 or more of the robo telemarketer calls a day and seeing how those calls are 99% of the calls I get on my verizon phone, I think this should be a free service.

I already pay for voice to text - so I dont have to actually listen to the voicemails they leave, I just read the text messages. And now in order to try and recieve less of those annoying calls, I'm supposed to pay for another monthly service. When Verizon has this capability - they should just implement this for their customers already. That makes it even more frustrating, that Verizon has the capability to end this madness, or at least curtail of it. Instead they are profiting from disgusting telemarkerters at thier customers expense. Sadly the National Do Not Call List is worthless because telemarketers keep rotating numbers. It's all so frustating.