How Do I Add A Ringtone From My iTunes?
mackdaddy59
Enthusiast - Level 3

Downloaded a song in Itunes for my Apple Iphone 6 for a ringtone. How do I get it in the ringtones on my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: add tunes to ringtones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mackdaddy59,

Ringtones are a great way to customize your phone. For the iPhone, you will need to purchase the ringtone you want from the iTunes store. You can then install it on your phone to use.

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mackdaddy59,

Ringtones are a great way to customize your phone. For the iPhone, you will need to purchase the ringtone you want from the iTunes store. You can then install it on your phone to use.

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

They can also make their own ringtones using iTunes...and then import them to their iPhone also using iTunes. There are numerous tutorials available to show how to do this based on what computer OS you use.

mackdaddy59
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks

0 Likes