Horrible customer service
horriblecustomerserv

Verizon customer service is horrible.  No straightforward way to talk with a person.  After completing prompts 2x, I was sent to the digital assistant (not helpful), then disconnected.  On third try managed to get past the digital assistant and was given a 10 minute wait time.  Hung up after 20 minutes.  Received a text saying I could schedule a call.  Did so two times.  Both times did not receive a call, but did receive a text saying they tried to call me.  No indication of a missed call either time, and my phone is working (had a friend call me to be sure it's ringing).  Called the local store and they said I have to come in (during the pandemic!) for their help as they can get priority attention from "customer service".

My issue is roll over data is not rolling over.  My plan indicates I have it, but I have never seen unused data roll over.  I spoke with Verizon a month ago and was told it would be "set up".  Still not working.

My next call is to Consumer Cellular.  It's time to change cell phone companies.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Horrible customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are always our concerns. It saddens us to view this feedback and we'd like to turn this around.

We apologize that your wait time has been longer than expected due to high volumes and reduced support hours. Thank you for your understanding. We also understand how extremely busy many of our customers are and we'd bd more than glad to assist you. We certainly don't want to lose you as our customer. Let's work together. Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes