Allyson24

If I'm signed under wifi why does it keep charging over data usage to my bill?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Allyson24,

Having enough data and staying under wifi is always important. How long has this been going on? Do you leave any apps open once done? What type of phone is it? Do you see your wifi signal drop or make any sudden changes at all?

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Allyson24

I have a IPhone 6 no I make sure all my apps are closed and it's been happening for two days now

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Allyson24, we certainly want to make sure everything is set correctly. Do you double click and swipe up when closing apps? What's the software verison on your phone currently? Also if you go to settings > cellular and scroll all the way to the bottom is your wifi assist button turned off? If not turn that off and give it a try for few days and monitor your usage.

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!