missy2009
Enthusiast - Level 2

how do you know whether the call is incoming or outgoing on my Verizon  data it just has a diagonal arrow on cell phone on computer it tells everything 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to have this information, missy2009. Please refer to 'View and download usage, call and text details for a billing period' section on this link for details on how to view the itemized data usage, call, and text activity. http://spr.ly/6602GR0ik

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
missy2009
Enthusiast - Level 2

Gerson G

I have been doing this for over 10 years  I don’t need instructions you changed the phone usage details availble on cell phone views to not show whether the phone calls are incoming or outgoing currently it shows date time number with diagonal arrow no clue whether it was incoming or out going and this is on the web version not your apt, yet on the computer it shows everything like it used to up until 3 weeks ago, I check the kids phone daily and want to Know if a  call is coming in or out going. Just fix it like it’s been for the last many years this just changed a few weeks ago.  They just fixed the text messages a few days ago because the latest upgrades took away whether it was from or to that was just corrected and now shows from or to like if you were viewing on your computer . Just go on my verizon web version on your cell phone and check usage and pick a phone line then check phones calls and you won't be able to tell whether the call is coming in or outgoing. Then go on a computer and you'll see in coming or the city call was place to. Keep in mind I'm not talking my verizon app I'm taking web version on phone and computer apple to apple.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

missy2009, 

Thank you for those details. Are you referring to your previous ability to assign mobile numbers a name in your call usage details? Is this what you're trying to do? 

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes
missy2009
Enthusiast - Level 2

it's very simple when you go to my verizon web version on my cell phone then usage then pick a line then minutes it doesn't tell you if call is incoming or out going like it always did. All it has is a diagonal arrow which means nothing.

0 Likes