Data Usage Overage and Warning - again. Moderator – See photo and read caption.
theardis

OK... does this look right?  I sure doesn't to me.  I know my phone habits...OK... does this look right? I sure doesn't to me. I know my phone habits...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data Usage Overage and Warning - again. Moderator – See photo and read caption.
mama23dogs
Legend

I don't see anything wrong with it. How much data does your phone say it used during the past month?  Our cell phones have an independent data meter which records how much data was used and by which application.

0 Likes
Re: Data Usage Overage and Warning - again. Moderator – See photo and read caption.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Theardis, we are happy to see that you use Safety Mode to ensure that you do not have data overage charges during those higher than expected months. Clearly this is more data than you use during a typical month. Do you recall adding any new apps, games or software? Which make and model phone is this? You may view the data utilization by following the steps under Data Utilization Tool at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/tools-for-monitoring-usage/.

LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Beezu

Similar here, but checking my data usage for past month, I am still under max.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Since data only carries over for one month, if you don't use it ever other month, there is no point having it at all.    My data use ranges wildly so unlimited works for me. 

0 Likes