Customer service needs to be better trained, 4 different reps and never 1 straight answer
Torresmsp
Enthusiast - Level 3

i've been with verizion wireless for more years than I can remember. I've never been more disappointed with them. I called them 4 times spoke to 4 different reps and always a different story. I ordered my iPhone 6+ on the 12th at 3-4am est and my order was suppose to ship on the 19th. At least that's what my email said and my order status. I call vzw rep on the 19th and assured me it would ship out and I would receive an email with a tracking number. Ok great. Now it's the 20th and no email or tracking number or no funds removed from my account. So again I called VZW rep and even got a tracking number. Ok great. I check the tracking number and see delivery date on Tuesday before 8pm. So I take the day out of work to sign for the phone. Now still no email or funds not removed from account and I can't check the order status on the site. So I call once again and I get oh yes there is a tracking number and you will be getting a delivery but it's not your phone. WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! VERIZON YOU REALLY NEED TO GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER!!! My contract is up and it seems to me that obviously you guys don't need me as a customer since I keep getting a different answer every time I call, the run around. So my next step is this, if something doesn't get done to either compensate me for all this aggravation and run around and loosing a day of pay for your incompatince then I'm gonna take my business to AT&T cause all there customers seem to be satisfied.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer service needs to be better trained, 4 different reps and never 1 straight answer
Loquat
Master - Level 1

So if you have a tracking number and "something" is going to be delivered...and it's not your phone...well, what the heck are they delivering to you?!?

Secondly, while I can understand your frustration, I must say that running to AT&T won't fix your problem.  They too have their own share of issues.  Lots of people spend time moving from carrier to carrier only to find that they all suck at something that we as customer rank high on our priority list.  The best thing you can do is find a carrier who in your opinion, sucks that least and just stick it out.  But if you want to know how happy AT&T customers are...jump on their forum...you'll see pretty much the exact same issues.  Only there are lots of people crying over there that they won't get their iPhone 6+ until sometime in late October or early November.  Trust me...my assistant is with AT&T and I've been listening to him whine all day about the late October delivery of his iPhone 6+...

0 Likes
Re: Customer service needs to be better trained, 4 different reps and never 1 straight answer
Torresmsp
Enthusiast - Level 3

I Completely understand where you're coming from, but my issue is that they're all able to access your account, why is it that they all give me different answers? I feel that they have a limit that they can talk and resolve the customers problem so they just say what they want us to hear and don't even take the time to look into the account and give an accurate answer. It's just so much easier if they did there job and then things wouldn't be so confusing and I wouldn't be out of work for no apparent reason. I don't mind waiting for the phone, I just don't want to loose money cause of there lack of training or lazines.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

So what is it that they're sending you.  What is the tracking number they provided you linked to if it's not your phone?

0 Likes
Torresmsp
Enthusiast - Level 3

It was a Motorola slim battery charger. Which obviously they could see that

on there end. I cant see anything on my end. No order no documents or

receipts.

0 Likes