Cracked screen and raised top screen
suesnewphone

To Whom It May Concern

I just picked up my cell phone and noticed the screen is cracked and before that the top screen is raised so that you can see the inside of the phone. Is my phone replaceable or do I have to sign another two year agreement. July 1, 2017 the phone will be mine. Thank you.

Suzanne 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cracked screen and raised top screen
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

My suggestions:

If you purchased insurance for your iPhone, contact the company (Asurion?). If not, take the phone to a local Apple store and see if it can be repaired. If all else fails, purchase a new phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

My suggestions:

If you purchased insurance for your iPhone, contact the company (Asurion?). If not, take the phone to a local Apple store and see if it can be repaired. If all else fails, purchase a new phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! A cracked screen would ruin my day. What dexman suggested would be accurate, first I would take it to an Apple store or Verizon Corporate store near you as it may have been caused by a defect. If they are unable to get it resolved, you can reach out to Asurion by dialing: 888-881-2622 or go online to: Www.Phoneclaim.com/Verizon if you have insurance.

JoshuaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes