Can the iphone 7 be unlocked & used a SIM card

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can the iphone 7 be unlocked & used a SIM card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The best way to determine compatibility is to reach out to the other carrier directly. They will be able to tell you whether the device will work on their network.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure we are setting the correct expectations about your phone, b MASSEY. All of our 4G devices come unlocked and with a SIM Card in each.  Does your iPhone have a warning message that your phone does not have a SIM Card?

MahrizaM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BRIPUNKCHC7

I am trying to determine if the device is compatible with another carrier

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The best way to determine compatibility is to reach out to the other carrier directly. They will be able to tell you whether the device will work on their network.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes