Can a Verizon Store help transfer content onto a new phone?
LJABBO87

My daughter damaged her iPhone6.  We received a refurbished iPhone6 through insurance.  She wants to save everything on her old phone (it is still usable), but our Mac is very old and does not support newer versions of iTunes.  Can a Verizon store help transfer all of her content onto the new phone and would there be a fee associated with it if they can?  Thanks for any assistance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Replacing damaged iPhone with new iPhone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to make sure all the information on one phone makes it to the next device, LJABB087. I’m glad you chose to protect your daughter’s phone with insurance. The store would not be able to complete a transfer for you but since the original device is still usable, you can use the Content Transfer application to move contacts, call history, and text messages. Apple’s iCloud http://www.apple.com/icloud/ can also offer an easy way to move more of the device content between iPhones.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you backup to iCloud?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to make sure all the information on one phone makes it to the next device, LJABB087. I’m glad you chose to protect your daughter’s phone with insurance. The store would not be able to complete a transfer for you but since the original device is still usable, you can use the Content Transfer application to move contacts, call history, and text messages. Apple’s iCloud http://www.apple.com/icloud/ can also offer an easy way to move more of the device content between iPhones.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes