Calls from specific numbers go to voicemail
BRICAR5

I have two phone numbers which, when calling me, get directed straight to voicemail, WITHOUT any notification or message being recorded in voicemail.  While I have a blocked call list, neither of these numbers is on the list.  Nor do I have do not disturb enabled.  My phone is an Iphone 6 running IOS 10.1.1.

Suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Calls from specific numbers go to voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping you connected is always our goal BRICAR5, and voicemail that works properly is a key part of that. Don't worry, we will make sure that you don't miss any calls. I have sent you a Private Message to continue.

Rosanne_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
EK43V3R

Thank you

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

have you previously blocked these numbers?

0 Likes
BRICAR5

Never

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

were you available at the logged time of the call.

you're told the time/date of the call when you listen to vm's.

0 Likes
BRICAR5

Yes, I have been sitting next to phone when people tried to call me multiple times from these numbers and the calls went directly to VM and the phone did not ring or vibrate.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

ringer off?

0 Likes
BRICAR5

No.  Please stop asking obvious questions.

This is an Iphone 6 running IOS 10.1.1 which is the latest update for this phone.

I have tried rebooting the phone and resetting the networks.  This does not fix the problem.

After looking into the two phone numbers which are having problems, it appears they both use an internet dialing service.

The mobile phone, number [removed] is an LG G7 running Android.  The owner is using the Google Fi service.

The landline [removed] is in Southern CA and is using the Frontier FIOS service (orginally Verizon, sold to Frontier).

There may be some network issue here receiving calls from these internet connections.

Brian [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please do not post any personal information on this public forum!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes