Bought a phone and have a plan with Telcel in MX. Moving back, can I use my same phone and begin a Verizon account?
chatalas1688

Bought a phone and have a plan with Telcel in MX.  Moving back, can I use my same phone and begin a Verizon account?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bought a phone and have a plan with Telcel in MX. Moving back, can I use my same phone and begin a Verizon account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chatalas1688 We would love to have you join the family. We definitely want to provide the best options for you. Where did you get your phone? Do you know if it is Verizon Compatible? What phone is it? You might have the option of trading your phone in and getting a new one with us https://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/device-trade-in/?task=tradein Please reach out to one of our Sales Professional at 888-924-7937 for assistance.
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Bought a phone and have a plan with Telcel in MX.  Moving back, can I use my same phone and begin a Verizon account?
tbo27
Master - Level 2

i6 should work yes